cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diri
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I'm using your form as an embedded form in my landing page. I would like to redirect to different URL based on my landing page environment (production, development).

Is there a way to do this using window.postMessage() similar to Calendly? https://developer.calendly.com/api-docs/ZG9jOjI3ODM2MTAz-notifying-the-parent-window

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

No, but you can do conditional URL redirects after form submissions based on conditional logic with 2 external form apps for Airtable:

1. JotForm. Details on this feature in this support article.

1. Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable. This is likely your best option, because it is specifically designed to work with Airtable, and it offers over 100 advanced features for Airtable that you can't get natively with Airtable's built-in forms. (For example, you can update Airtable records from a form, you can pull in lookup fields, formulas, rollup fields onto a form, and much more.

Regardless of which one of these form apps that you go with, the best way to do this is to send a hidden prefilled value to these forms based on the type of form it is, and then setup your conditional redirect to different URLs based on that. Although you can also base the conditional redirect on form answers as well. Or values from the Airtable record.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld