1703 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pataco80
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I would like to know if there is an automation integration planned for deployment on Netlify in the event of a change in the database.

Currently, I work with Gatsby and I use Zapier to trigger a build on Netlify with my new data but unfortunately the threshold of 50 tasks is quickly reached during big changes in the development of the website.

THANKS.

1 Reply 1

Hey @Pataco80,

There is not immediate integration between Airtable and Netlify, so you have to use a solution like Zapier to create the connection. However here I have some recommendations that my help you improve your process efficiently: 

- Use make.com instead of Zapier, There you can trigger the process immediately when changes happen in your database using webhook. Otherwise you can add an Airtable trigger to watch for changes on time intervals. But make can be more cost effective. 

- Use Pipedream.com, this is similar to zapier with lower cost and it gives you the ability to add custom code in different programming languages and run them like packages. 

Do those options help? 

Yours sincerely,

Dimitris Goudis