1077 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n8atkinson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi. I am trying to use the "Find Many Records (With Line Item Support) in Airtable" in Zapier and keep getting zero results. My goal is to attempt to return all records that had a specific column modified that day.

Airtable:

n8atkinson_0-1675615745587.png

Zapier:

n8atkinson_1-1675615779395.png

n8atkinson_2-1675615802189.png

Grand Valley Tutor llc
2 Replies 2

Hm, I suspect that may be due to the fact that the field you're searching by is a Date field, and so even though the field displays as "YYYY-MM-DD", the field's data isn't actually that and so it's failing.

Could you try creating a new formula field with this:

DATETIME_FORMAT(
  {Last Modified},
  "YYYY-MM-DD"
)

And then getting your Zap to search by that field instead?  Doing that seemed to work for me.  Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 1.33.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 1.33.46 PM.png

  

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @n8atkinson,

I can see from your newer posts that you have already switched from Zapier to Make!

Congratulations on the big switch, because I was coming here to say that searching Airtable records with Make — or doing anything in Airtable with Make — is so much easier & so much more powerful than with Zapier!

And Make is sooo much cheaper than Zapier, too.

I even created an entire post here about Make vs. Zapier.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If anybody reading this thread in the future would like to hire an expert Airtable/Make consultant to help with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld