532 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PvdValk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a Table with organizations. Each org has people attached to them via a People Table. Each organization has a status. One of them can be 'Contact The Organization'. How/where do I create a View to show me all the people I should contact, for all orgs. I want a grid view with columns to display Contact details such as Name, Email, Phone plus the org name they are associated with plus a few other org columns such as Status and Country.

Insights are much appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

In the `People` table, create a lookup field for the `Organization` table's `Status` field

From there, filter by that lookup field for the value `Contact The Organization`, which should give you a list of all the people you should contact for all orgs.

Your contact details are all there since it's the `People` table, and you can grab the other Org columns such as Country via more lookup fields

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

In the `People` table, create a lookup field for the `Organization` table's `Status` field

From there, filter by that lookup field for the value `Contact The Organization`, which should give you a list of all the people you should contact for all orgs.

Your contact details are all there since it's the `People` table, and you can grab the other Org columns such as Country via more lookup fields