642 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I am looking for a way to display my airtable data in a graph. I know that I can use a block, however, I am looking to take the chart and post it on my website. I can use an iFrame, or something similar, I just want to be able to show the graph somewhere outside of Airtable. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

3 Replies 3

You could take a screenshot of your graph in an extension or an interface, and then upload the screenshot to your website from there.

However, if you’re looking for something more automated & more real-time than that, then you would need to turn to 3rd-party graphing & charting tools, such as databox.com or image-charts.com. I’m sure there’s hundreds more out there as well.

And to completely automate the process, you would either need to write your own custom Javascript or turn to an API integration tool such as Make.com or datafetcher.com.

I personally try to use Make.com whenever I can, because it’s very low-code, and they natively support over 1,300 different websites.

Thank you Scott! I really appreciate all of your advice! I am looking for more of a realtime way to display data, so I may have to use databox.com or image-charts.com. I am trying my best to find a solution that wouldn’t be an additional cost, but it does not look like there are too many out there. Thanks!

I also just learned about QuickChart.io, which looks relatively easy to use.

I’m sure there are dozens of other websites as well.