498 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlien
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have tried to sign up several times for Academy to get some training and understanding of Airtable. Whether I try to sign in at top of page or register for a course I get the message "Sorry you do not have access to this page".  Any other training courses for Airtable that you would suggest?  thank you

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
charlien
DisraeliGears01
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Right now Airtable Academy is only available to Enterprise level accounts. In October it's supposed to roll out to all accounts.

In the meantime, Saravanan listed some very useful resources. From your other post, I would recommend just building a base to start messing around with forms, filters, and views. The Help Center is extremely useful in understanding the utility of various fields and such, so not a bad idea to have that open in a different browser, but otherwise the best way to learn is to do, at least in the early stages. 

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Saravanan_009
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

1. YouTube Tutorials: There are many YouTube channels dedicated to Airtable tutorials, offering both beginner and advanced lessons.
2. Airtable Community Forum: The community forum is a great place to ask questions and find solutions from other users.
3. Udemy Courses: Udemy offers several paid courses on Airtable that cover various aspects of the platform.
4. Airtable Help Center: The official help center has a lot of articles and guides that might help you understand specific features.
5. LinkedIn Learning: They offer courses on Airtable that you can access with a subscription.

charlien

Thank you

DisraeliGears01
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Right now Airtable Academy is only available to Enterprise level accounts. In October it's supposed to roll out to all accounts.

In the meantime, Saravanan listed some very useful resources. From your other post, I would recommend just building a base to start messing around with forms, filters, and views. The Help Center is extremely useful in understanding the utility of various fields and such, so not a bad idea to have that open in a different browser, but otherwise the best way to learn is to do, at least in the early stages. 

thank you for the information.  I am trying to see how to create and prints reports based on information in my  data base.  Is there a particular lesson, video, training that would teach me how to create and print reports? Appreciate your time.

DisraeliGears01
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Kinda depends on the type of reports you're trying to create and how you want to share them. Rather than sit and watch something, I'd still encourage you to just create test bases and see how things work in action. Press buttons! That said, for jumping off points and inferring from your other thread, you're wanting to sort registrations into various buckets...

If the reports are just for organizing information in various ways to help you or a small team make sense of it, using filters and views are super easy. Create new views (I always like to leave a master data view that doesn't get filtered) in your base, and then apply filters to them however you need. You can then print those grid views like a spreadsheet out if necessary (click on the down arrow next to the view name for printing). 

If you're making reports that need to look snazzy with graphs, then use Interfaces. Start with a basic Dashboard interface and play with it from there.

If you're trying to print individual records out to physically hand to/assign to people, then your looking at either the Page Designer extension or setting up another Interface view. 

I'll say that turning the digital data into physical printed materials is one area that I don't love how AT handles things. It's doable but it takes a lot of formatting work, plugging in additional tools, and finding workarounds.