cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kev
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

For those of you that were in attendance for Airtable’s New Feature spotlight last week, you may have heard Howie’s announcement that Airtable Academy, our e-learning and certification program, will be universally available and rolled out to EVERYONE this October. 

As Howie stated in the webinar:

"Our goal is to make this the go-to resource to understand how to build an app—the data modeling concepts, the automation and logic concepts, the interfaces—and to further our mission of empowering a whole new generation of builders to create really useful apps that ultimately transform their operations and create awesome impact for their businesses."

If you are a member of one of the 1,000+ Enterprises who’ve registered for the Academy, enrolled in a course, completed a learning path, or achieved the Airtable Builder certification since we launched last month, we appreciate your support and feedback thus far. 

And for those interested but unable to access Academy—we've heard you. So now, we are VERY excited to be able to expand access to all users regardless of Airtable plan and empower anyone & everyone to become Airtable power users and app building experts.

------

As a reminder, Airtable Academy features:

• A diverse mix of self-paced, on-demand training, including courses, product quickstarts, user guides, and on-demand webinars
  • A collection of content and topics bundled into role-based learning paths for your Airtable admins, builders, end-users
  • The exam-based Airtable Builder Certification (with more on the way!)
  • A constantly evolving catalog that keeps pace with feature releases, product launches, and proven strategies

Stay tuned for more information as we approach the launch of the Airtable Academy to all users – but in the meantime, you can preview the full catalog at academy.airtable.com.

And for those that achieve the certification, don’t forget to share the news with us on LinkedIn by tagging us @Airtable and using #AirtableAcademy and #CertifiedAirtableBuilder.

If anyone has any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out or drop your questions below 👇

9 Replies 9
Joe_Svingala
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is there a known ETA on the Admin Learning Path?

kev
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great Q @Joe_Svingala -- the team is targeting the end of Aug/beginning of Sept for launching the Admin learning path (+the Airtable Admin certification). But as we hone in on a specific date, I'll make sure to update this post accordingly!

Absolutely can't WAIT for this incredible update! Academy has been so popular and I'm super excited for the Community to dive in.

And perhaps we'll explore new events around Academy too like certification study groups, or new content launch parties! We'd love to hear from additional members on what you'd like to see here in Community to help your learning journey. The possibilities are endless 🎉

cabiacchi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I've actually just upgraded our account to Business Plan so I could get started on Airtable Academy, but the page is not working, what's wrong? Thanks!

kev
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cabiacchi—thank for flagging and sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the Academy.

I just sent you a DM to see if we can uncover what's causing the issue!

I think it's a logical choice. Great news 🚀

Tami_Mize

So excited for this.... I know I'm not utilizing all the possible features, and I'm doing too much manually. Can't wait.

@Tami_Mize you just highlighted one of my favorite things about Airtable -- there's always something new to discover! So glad to hear you're excited! 

yair_chefetz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm looking forward to it because I want to get to know and specialize in the system. Thanks for the update!!