283 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LoveBurnOps
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello im working on linking two tables in a base that we use for asset tracking. One table is MOV 24 (movement records) and the other is ASSETS 24 (asset records). In the Movement table (which has a forum to generate movement records), there are multiple Lookup fields that can only look into specific views of ASSETS. For example the radio assets are all assigned an asset number {ASS-ID} in the asset table. In the MOV forum there is a pathway to record the intake of an item from the radio vendor. When recording the MOVement there is a field for Serial Number. I have successfully created a Rollup that is taking the serial number from golf cart intake movement records, but when i try to duplicate the same process for the radio records i am not seeing any information roll up. Any advice would be appreciated!

Here is a view of the Carts View on the ASSets Table(which only shows records which have C/UTV in the field {ASS-Which}) and you can see the golf cart SN is rolling up from the MOVement record. 

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 11.14.05.png

Here you can see the movement record where intake of a golf cart was recorded, the ASSet number was linked in the record so the SN was rolled up. 

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 11.15.53.png

Here you can see the same type of record was recorded filling in the radio serial number vs the cart one. 

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 11.16.35.png

Here you can see the issue, that the radio SN is not rolling up from the radio movement record .

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 11.17.17.png

James
Love Burn Director of Operations
www.theloveburn.com

1 Reply 1
joshsorenson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

What formula are you using inside the roll up?