cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zak_Kennedy
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,

I have multiple team members using our airtable system. We are all in the same database and I am looking to track productivity from the team based on records updated within a day. Is there anyway to pull a report or set something up so I can see who completed what per day, month, etc?

Example. Sally and John both work for Company ABC. Sally completes 5 tasks in the system and John completes 2. Currently the only way I know to see this is by clicking in the record making it not feasible to be able to view the productivity.

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are special field types for WHEN the record was last modified, and WHO last modified the record.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are special field types for WHEN the record was last modified, and WHO last modified the record.

Thanks that is perfect!

Hey Scott,

Do you know if the Last Modified fields work for changes made via interface, or only when working in one of the Airtable editors? I have been told they do not work for changes made via interface.

Hey! Yes, it does. However, I have discovered that those fields will not track the comments. Meaning if someone leaves a comment or replies to a comment, the Modified by and when fields will not be impacted. 

Thanks.