1581 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drew_Nemer
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

My company is a housing authority and we have inspectors go to apartments to perform regular inspections.

We are building an AirTable to track and coordinate inspections, however, I have been asked by the Inspections Department who are used to using DropBox if it is possible to link up DropBox to AirTable.

In other words, Inspectors are uploading the Inspection Report to Dropbox and then use Integromat or some other method to read the report to obtain the unit address or other information that would allow that report to be uploaded as an attachment to the appropriate record in the Airtable Base.

Is this possible?   Or is another solution possibly creating an extension that will replace Dropbox and allow for Inspection Reports to be dropped into the base and put into the correct record attachment field?

3 Replies 3
Tristan-ARG
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Also interested in knowing how other people solved this issue. 

RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I'm interested in what solutions are posted in response to the question. I have speakers, contributors and guests that we use drop box for their publicists to put their professional information, bios (multiple sizes) and headshots, along with a sample 30 sec to 1 minute video. 

Yes, this is possible with Make. If you have more detailed questions, several Airtable/Make experts are answering questions here.