Help

Miro Integration - two way sync (or hack)?

Solved
Jump to Solution
787 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gena
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The Miro integration was announced almost a year ago and works great - for one way integrations: https://community.airtable.com/t5/announcements/new-feature-announcing-airtable-s-miro-integration/b...

However, I would really need a two way sync, or at the very least a smart hack to achieve something similar.

The best solution would obviously be a two way sync of the Content field. (This being the primary field I guess it could cause issues.) 

The second best option (pending better ideas) would be to have a second Content field. 

One possible ugly hack (for my use case) would be to use a huge number of Frames (acting as IDs)  and have the Content field editable from Miro. This could work but since I need 180+ Frames for the current case I don't really think it is feasible.

Think of building an org chart in Miro (where names can change) and still wishing to link these to more data in Airtable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Two-way syncs would always need to be custom-coded yourself, either by writing your own JavaScript code or by using a low-code automation & integration tool like Make, which doesn’t require knowledge of JavaScript.

Make has native Miro support.

If you need more help, there are Make and JavaScript experts hanging out here who might be able to offer some additional guidance.  

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Two-way syncs would always need to be custom-coded yourself, either by writing your own JavaScript code or by using a low-code automation & integration tool like Make, which doesn’t require knowledge of JavaScript.

Make has native Miro support.

If you need more help, there are Make and JavaScript experts hanging out here who might be able to offer some additional guidance.  

Big thanks - I will check out both the tool & the forum!