New Feature: Announcing Airtable's Miro Integration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evan_Purcell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone! My name is Evan and I’m a product manager at Airtable focused on helping our users build useful connections between their most critical data sources and processes.

I’m excited to jump in and introduce our newest integration with Miro!

We know that a lot of your work can also happen outside of Airtable, so we want to make it easier for you to connect work happening across tools. With this new integration, you can easily capture freeform ideas from Miro into Airtable and transform them into structured data that can be categorized and analyzed – and then plugged into your workflows. That way, you and your team can always stay aligned with the most up-to-date information and achieve your best work.

To get started – Click the “+ Add or import” button inside a base and look for Miro under the sync source options. (You might have to mouse over the “More…” opinion in the menu.)

We won’t be formally launching this integration until later this week, but wanted to share it here first to get your thoughts. We’re excited for you to try this out and hope it’ll improve your experience across both tools.

Additional resources:

Thanks,
Evan

9 Comments