923 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arruga
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I got a MAKE scenario that reads AT. It runs fine.

I copied the table and the scenario now does not run (even with no changes whatsoever to the table). All I've done is point the AT module to the copied table.

The message I get in Make is: The operation failed with an error. [422] FAILED_STATE_CHECK

I reached out to Make support, and they couldn't find anything wrong. Said the error is on the AT side.

Here is the RAW log you can share with them:

{
    "response": {
        "status": 422,
        "headers": {
            "date": "Fri, 20 Oct 2023 06:31:56 GMT",
            "content-type": "application/json; charset=utf-8",
            "content-length": "39",
            "connection": "close",
            "set-cookie": [
                "AWSALB=+U/EsIQfxdZeyUoDQl+1r19+X5XkdL82tLil64/Jgo08nrwzQo5NDPOXKpZfbCW78HVOANgC8mbKspTE+D0UFvzZyCoaIwYP8L0v5MQh0yZhuQKnyG9IL2P1Iqbg; Expires=Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:31:55 GMT; Path=/",
                "AWSALBCORS=+U/EsIQfxdZeyUoDQl+1r19+X5XkdL82tLil64/Jgo08nrwzQo5NDPOXKpZfbCW78HVOANgC8mbKspTE+D0UFvzZyCoaIwYP8L0v5MQh0yZhuQKnyG9IL2P1Iqbg; Expires=Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:31:55 GMT; Path=/; SameSite=None; Secure",
                "brw=brwjevC0GJ8Z8wL3q; path=/; expires=Sun, 20 Oct 2024 06:31:55 GMT; domain=.airtable.com; samesite=none; secure"
            ],
            "server": "Tengine",
            "strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload",
            "access-control-allow-origin": "*",
            "access-control-allow-methods": "DELETE,GET,OPTIONS,PATCH,POST,PUT",
            "access-control-allow-headers": "authorization,content-length,content-type,user-agent,x-airtable-application-id,x-airtable-user-agent,x-api-version,x-requested-with",
            "x-frame-options": "DENY",
            "x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
            "etag": "W/\"27-r+I2UfjwfXM4xRqNmZI99voAgYw\"",
            "airtable-datacenter-regions": "us-east-1",
            "vary": "Accept-Encoding"
        },
        "body": {
            "error": {
                "type": "FAILED_STATE_CHECK"
            }
        }
    },
    "request": {
        "url": "https://api.airtable.com/v0/app7d8Qf8APQvOUUC/tblOxd3eRORoTUjfl",
        "qs": {
            "view": "viwmb6PBItgoIHW9z",
            "filterByFormula": "AND({Status}!=\"POSTED\",{Approved?}=1)"
        },
        "headers": {
            "user-agent": "Make/production",
            "authorization": "***"
        },
        "method": "GET"
    }
}
5 Replies 5
valdessondev
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having this problem too, it started this week

maocasio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same problem happening to me!

arruga
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anybody from AirTable that can help with this issue?

Karl_at_Easy_La
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I had a similar issue with a cloned module.  My original module/table, and the cloned module and new table had the same 'View' name. I thought it was being linked to the correct view at first, as the name was the same. However it was still linked to the view of the original module, which does not exist in the new linked table, and hence the error.

To fix, I simply removed the View mapping in the copied module, and then selected the correct view. This fixed the issue for me.

worked for me. 
so the issue was that the cloand table had the same view name so in make it seemed rigth - but the view id was wrong