cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shuyen
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello there!

My goal is to get a video from my Airtable record and Transform it with Cloudinary.

I've tried using the Airtable "Search" and "Watch records" module(both successful at picking up the right record), and then retrieving with Make's HTTP module as well as directly to Cloudinary's Upload module.

Both HTTP & Cloudinary modules seem to be failing at retrieving anything with the Airtable URL. Do you have any tips on where I am going wrong? New to APIs in general so it's tricky for me to troubleshoot on my own.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 3.25.23 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-07 at 3.25.54 pm.png

3 Replies 3
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Shuyen Try to use Get a Record instead and ensure that the addressed Airtable record has an URL filled up.

get-a-record.png

Shuyen

Thanks for your comment. I'm not sure how to plug in the "Record ID" as a variable though? 
The trigger should happen when a Video exists ({Video} is not empty) but a GIF does not ({GIF} is empty)
I've set up a filtered view for that on Airtable for Make to watch.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.25.25 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.22.06 pm.png

@Shuyen Add a formula column to your table with RECORD_ID() function. From there you can take Record ID.