1091 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_MCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am considering purchasing AirTable Pro. But before I do, I want to make sure that I am able to automatically populate a calendar with AirTable Pro. Certain jobs I have are weekly and routine, and I want to set dates (Mon, Tues, Wed, etc) and have all jobs show up in my calendar for the select days.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Josh_MCA! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Before I directly answer your question, I want to clarify some terminology. There’s no such thing as “Airtable Pro.” “Pro” is a workspace plan level in Airtable, meaning that one workspace can be at the Pro level while others aren’t. These levels don’t apply to all workspaces evenly in a single account.

Back to your question, it’s definitely possible to design a system that will create new records on a schedule. It will likely involve an automation of some kind, and an automation that runs a script would be the easiest way to pull this off. Formulas alone wouldn’t be sufficient.

If you’re not comfortable writing JavaScript to develop the scripting portion of the automation, there are users here who would be willing to assist for a fee. I suggest posting to the #developers:work-offered category if you’d like to hire a developer.