cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plyske
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Helle everyone! 

I am trying to make a table where I'll have an overview of different kind of meetings. 

Let's take meeting A as an example. This meeting happens every 14 days. When the meeting has happened (the date is yesterday) I would like a new Record to be made automatically with the updated Date (14 days later). 

The reason that I would like a new Record to be made is that each Record will have a document attached with a resume from the meeting.

I've tried different approaches but yet to hit the mark. Can someone help me make this happen? 

Thanks a lot! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hmm, I would:
1. Create a number field that contains the number of days between meetings.  With reference to your example, it'd be "14"
2. Create a formula field that would check whether the meeting's date was today
3. Create a formula field that adds the days from step 1 to the meeting's date
4. Create an automation that would trigger off of the formula field from step 2, and its action would be to create a new record with the meeting date being the date from step 3

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hmm, I would:
1. Create a number field that contains the number of days between meetings.  With reference to your example, it'd be "14"
2. Create a formula field that would check whether the meeting's date was today
3. Create a formula field that adds the days from step 1 to the meeting's date
4. Create an automation that would trigger off of the formula field from step 2, and its action would be to create a new record with the meeting date being the date from step 3