Help

Sending emails via the button field and masking a hyperlink in the field as text

Topic Labels: Formulas
Solved
Jump to Solution
1530 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Cederwall
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi,

I’m working on a button field that will allow one of our users to send emails to our customers. Within this table, I have a field containing customer specific URLs that we want to use within the email.

My question is whether there is a way to map the hyperlink to text within the email I am formatting using the button field. I’d rather not send our customers the entire URL, it would be nice to show them something like a hyperlinked “Click Here” or something along those lines.

Hopefully this is enough to go on. Thank you for all the help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

As far as I know, you can’t do that with the “Open URL” action. I would do it with the “Send email with SendGrid” action instead.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

The email message has to be HTML and simply use an anchor tag like any other web link.

Thanks, I’m familiar with the anchor tag but am more so wondering how that would work within the button field. I can’t seem to get it to work properly.

As far as I know, you can’t do that with the “Open URL” action. I would do it with the “Send email with SendGrid” action instead.