cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiaan_Terblanch
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all

I would really appreciate some support to come up with the correct formula for the columns in the screenshot below.

I want the price in the standard pricing column to auto-populate when a selection has been made in the payment options column.

For example, suppose I select 10 instalments in the payment options column. In that case, I want the standard pricing column to automatically associate $150 with this option and then automatically add the $150 to the standard pricing column.

The same, for example, with the option paid in full, should automatically add $1500 in the standard pricing column.
Snip20220930_1

Your support with this is highly appreciated.

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Assuming that the total is always 1500, your formula would be pretty simple using SWITCH() and some math. Convert your {Standard Pricing} column into a formula using:

1500 / SWITCH(
  {** Payment Options},
  '10-installments', 10,
  '3-installments', 3,
  'Paid in full', 1
)

^ in plain English, the formula is saying “if Payment Option is 10-installments divide 1500 by 10, if its 3-installments divide by 3, if its paid in full divide by 1”

This is great, Kamille.

You mentioned a good point about the pricing being the same or different.

• The cost associated with “10-instalments” is $155 per instalment. This means that 10 instalments will cost $1 550 in total.
  • The cost associated with “3-instalments” is $510 per instalment. This means that 3 instalments will cost $1 530 in total.
  • The cost associated with “Paid in Full” is $1 500 once off.

I want to add n/a (not applicable) to my Payment Options column, which should be associated with $0. Is this possible?

I really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

The the formula is even simpler.

SWITCH(
  {** Payment Options},
  '10-installments', 155,
  '3-installments', 510,
  'Paid in full', 1500,
  'n/a', 0
)