cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raphael_de_Bern
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello community,

I've searched through the forum and haven't found an answer, even though I think I might have one.

Actually, I would like certain people among our team and our clients to have access to some information on the interface, while others do not. I'm not sure how to go about this.

Should I create another interface, or is it possible to have conditional tabs within the interface?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable does not offer conditional tabs, so you would need to create different interfaces.

Each interface would need to be shared separately to the users that you want to have access to that interface.

p.s. If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

Hmm, if you're looking at restricting data on a row level you can do that by modifying the filter settings to only show stuff you've linked to the specific user via a "User" field, and so you can have a single Grid element that shows different records to different people

If you want to restrict fields / interface elements, then you're going to need another interface I'm afraid

Raphael_de_Bern

Sorry I haven't seen your replies !
Thanks a lot, I now know that I need to create a new interface 🙂