cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gillian_Mortime
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

I created separate interfaces before I understood the Interface Page feature of Airtable. I would now like to effectively import or duplicate these interfaces as pages in a master interface.

Is there any way to do this without recreating them from scratch as new pages? They are all very complicated and this will take me a lot of time!

Many thanks for any tips.
Gill

4 Replies 4
Matt_Trostle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I second this! I’m currently building out interface prototypes and it would be great to copy these to the primary base once approved.

Sarah_Guest

Thirded! This would be a very handy feature to have

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It is possible to duplicate an “interface page” into a completely different “interface group”.

Once you’re on the “page” that you want to duplicate, go into “Edit” mode.

In the right margin, you will see a list of all the pages that belong to your current interface group. Click on the 3 dots next to the page that you want to duplicate, choose “Duplicate”, and it will ask you which “interface group” you want your “page” to be duplicated into.

JULY 2023 UPDATE: Airtable is constantly changing how interfaces works. Now you have to click on the tiny, nearly-hidden text in the right margin that says "All Pages", which will then give you ANOTHER list of your pages in the right margin which you can take actions on. It makes absolutely no sense.

Dana_Selzer
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

When I do this, the format of the detail format under each interface record isn't coping over. I thought it was copying over before but it doesn't seem to be doing so now.