cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JM1234
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, 

Is it possible to show specific data which is unique to Interface-only viewers. I want to create an interface where they can see a record of form submissions (use case: invoices) which they have submitted via an airtable interface form and see what the current status is without seeing everyone elses response. 

Is this possible? if so, how do I go about it?

I would like to avoid duplicating and re-making interfaces for individual viewers so am looking at softr worst case.

4 Replies 4
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

Use an interface filter that selects records based on their user email (or user if you prefer).

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 11.12.46 AM.png

JM1234

Excellent news! Thank you so much for the quick reply. 

Darragh_Mc_Kay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If you need to provide access to external clients that don't have an Airtable seat, you could look at using Noloco and building an app that your team and clients can log into. You can setup different permissions to show each user only their data

Mariam_Ispiryan

Hi, wanted to let you know that, at Softr we now have Global Data Restrictions, which will make it possible to show specific data to Interface-only viewers.

You can learn more about it here: https://docs.softr.io/user-management/pxnkp9H3qyEVMF6XUceqnj/global-data-restrictions/3kH6DuUvRNVztn...