cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeServent
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I’m using the Interface timeline view to display lots of events that happen over a 2-week period in October 2024. However, for some reason the total date range visible in the timeline view is 1st Feb24 until 20th Jan25 – which means the horizontal scrollbar is tiny, and very difficult to use. I have to scroll very carefully left and right to find my 2 week period. 

Does anyone know what defines the date range please ? And more importantly, does anyone know how to change it ? I want ONLY my two week period to be viewable, with no ability to scroll to dates before or after. 

All thoughts gratefully received, thank you !

3 Replies 3

I had the same problem and I don't think there's a way to define the date range I'm afraid, fingers crossed that I'm missing something too!

Caseyaffleck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The timeline view is showing an excessively wide date range, making it difficult to locate events in October 2024. You just need to adjust the settings to show the specific two-week period you're interested in. If you are unable to find For configuration, consider contacting support for assistance. The goal is to see only the events of October 2024 without scrolling too much.

Thanks. You write "You just need to adjust the settings to show the specific two-week period you're interested in" .. what setting are those please ?