cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mweis
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there--

I'm trying to setup a three-tiered list in the interface builder. Some of the tiers also leverage linked records. I have enabled click into linked record and even designed the card that should fly out when the record is double clicked, but it is not behaving as expected. Instead, it just reopens (click 1) and closes (click 2) the record when I double click on it. I'm experienced setting up interfaces with openable linked fields in general, but have not worked in the multi-tiered list format before. Does it behave differently here?

Thank you 🙂

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mweis

I've just realized I can expand it not by double clicking on the record, but by entering into the dropdown and then clicking on the expand arrows to the right of the linked record. This does feel like a somewhat different ux from the other interfaces, but happy to have found the answer. Thanks 🙂

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
mweis

I've just realized I can expand it not by double clicking on the record, but by entering into the dropdown and then clicking on the expand arrows to the right of the linked record. This does feel like a somewhat different ux from the other interfaces, but happy to have found the answer. Thanks 🙂