2705 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Jackson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello!  TIA for any help!  I'm creating a base for Donor Management and have run into a challenge.  I'm building an interface for Fundraising Campaign tracking.  The main Interface is a Record View layout.  Potential donors are loaded into a table and then viewed via this Interface.  When you click on a potential donor, it loads their contact information and the tracking data below it, as you can see in this screenshot.  *I've removed the sensitive data!

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 8.32.31 AM.png

Because the potential donors are linked into the campaigns, all their contact information is not editable in this Interface.  I'm generally okay with that, but I'd like to include a button that would let users open a donor's page for editing, possibly using the Contacts Interface you can see in the menu bar at the top.  Is there a way to create a link that would somehow take the ID of a linked record from the current Interface and pass it to the Contacts Interface on loading?

Thanks again for any help!

12 Replies 12

I confirm that unfortunately @AirBenderMarcus's solution works on these models only:

• Record review
  • Record summary

I need a solution to the List interface.

edit the list view interface and select on a record and select the show as, from sidesheet to full screen. 

publish it, than copy the URL and edit out the record id at the end it should work

Erwan_Pannier1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

If you can use an Automation, the solution there can be helpful to generate links to Slidesheets details :  : https://community.airtable.com/t5/interface-designer/navigate-between-airtable-interfaces-how-to-gen...