979 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_J_Phillip
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone – i saw some folks ask this questions but have not seen an answer as of Q2 2022. Is there a way to embed interfaces into another web app/ website?

If not, is there a workaround like an elegante way to embed the whole airtable app into another website?

Thank you!

106 Replies 106
Haiilo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

By the way, Zapier Table support embedding it on external sites.

Hello @Haiilo 

What do you mean? That it is possible to embed somehow?

I think the reason Airtable is not doing this is their pricing model... you could end up purchasing a single license paying 20-50 bucks per month... but your activity would potentially result in a huge traffic and usage putting a strain on Airtable's servers. They'd need to revamp their pricing to make this work. They focus on getting their clients to use Airtable for internal needs as much as possible.

Vykintas_Gloden
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Though I agree that it's absolutely insane that Airtable doesn't allow to embed interface views (non-editable) to other pages... this would not put a strain on their servers so much but would create a lot of value.

This would not put anymore strain on servers than embedding a standard table.

This is not a valid reason.

Even if there's an additional cost, this feature needs to be made publicly available, otherwise the Interfaces are almost pointless. 

Grady_Wills
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hurry up with this feature plz.

ezrashir
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

why is this not a feature yet? What's the point of interfaces then?