Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Re: Everhour and Airtable

940 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briannenshaw07
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! 

I am hoping someone can help me. Currently, we have Everhour turned onto run on our task list in our Airtable Database. I would like the same button "start time" to exist on the corresponding Airtable interface, but I can't find any articles on that. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Brianne 

3 Replies 3

Hmm, you're going to need to either use a third party integration tool (e.g. Zapier) to update Everhour from Airtable, or if you're on an Airtable Pro plan, you could write some code to run with an automation that'll hit Everhour's API for you

Could anyone help me with the code to hit the API? I do have Airtable pro. 

@briannenshaw07 

I never recommend that anybody use Zapier instead of Make, because Zapier is extremely overpriced and extremely underpowered.

Your best bet for integrating Everhour with Airtable is to use Make's Everhour integrations.

I've outlined some of the top reasons why Make is superior to Zapier in this thread.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld