Help

Re: If we're stuck with this side bar.....

Solved
Jump to Solution
551 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

At least let me re-order the interfaces that are listed.

Right now it's as you create is the order that is displayed

I really want interfaces that are related to each other to be next to each other

For example New Contact at top, Lookup Contact and Activities Entry

And the two Dashboards at the bottom.

RonniEloff_VKDe_0-1683997472699.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Luc
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You can reorder in edit mode by clicking and dragging the name of the interface in the right hand edit bar.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable doesn’t read any of the posts in this forum, except for their own posts in the Announcements category. So be sure to reply to this thread: 

https://community.airtable.com/t5/announcements/introducing-new-ways-to-harness-the-power-of-ai-buil...

Chris_Luc
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You can reorder in edit mode by clicking and dragging the name of the interface in the right hand edit bar.

Thank you for pointing that out.  While I will mark this as a solution - it is not as far as I am concern.

Having spent an hour trying to figure out with the left sidebar where you would think the solution would be, it never occurred to me that the Right side EDIT would be multi-purposing a simple task like that over would have made more sense on the left side bar.

This is again poor design.  If I did this to my clients they would fire me in a heart beat.