cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathan_Ramey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello!

I am trying to create pie graph, that combines data from mutiple different fields and show them together

For example:

Nathan_Ramey_0-1695750815176.png

I want to combine that data and show that Group 1 had 61% of the score and so on. In one graph is there a way to do this?

4 Replies 4
Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is it absolutely necessary for your data to be stored in wide format like that? I wanted to do the exact same chart as you but I had to transform all my data into vertical format.

I would be very interested to know if you can make this work the way you have your fields formatted.

What do you mean by Vertical format? The percentages are in three different records?

Hi @Nathan_Ramey ,

Have 1 column which indicates the group number and 1 column which indicates the percent.

I realize in some cases this is sub-optimal. This is just what I had to do to get my data displayed in a pie chart. If you find away to display your data, stored the way it is currently, in a pie chart, I would really like to know,.

hunterch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Most likely will need to be Vertical format unless you do a formula column at the end and do =SUM() those 3 percent columns