7926 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caruso0782
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Interface viewable on mobile, when is this happening???  I need this like yesterday!

and please don't comment use 'glide app' it doesn't work for our needs.

And why are list views limited with features that are available in grid view - particular the colour filter 

16 Replies 16
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there!

While Interfaces are not currently viewable on mobile, please know that this is top of mind for us here at Airtable! We will be releasing mobile-friendly views in stages starting with the most used views. We are hopeful that we will be able to release these mid-year and continue to release more on a rolling basis after that. 

Adding the ability to color records in List view is a fantastic idea! This would be a great addition to the product. I have submitted this as a feature request on your behalf. If this suggestion is released, you will receive an email from our team! 

MikeNew

Hi @Vic_Airtable are you able to give more detail on the mobile app interface release schedule?

Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MikeNew 

We don't yet have an official public roadmap, as we don't want to overcommit to any far-out deadlines and then disappoint users if priorities shift slightly before then. 

@caruso0782 Great news!! Record coloring is now available in List view!

TulsaMJ
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to add scope creep to this request - I would like to see existing interface templates become mobile-friendly, but I think it would be great to have a specific interface designer for mobile. So, you don't design your interface on a desktop and hope it looks good on mobile - you specifically design it with mobile in mind. For me, the most frequent usage of this would be to create a data entry form for mobile that is super simple, because I just need it to collect enough information that I can recognize the record to fill in the rest later, but I would also use it for looking up records (so I make sure I don't add duplicates).

MikeNew

Yes I agree with having a mobile designer. A key use case is data entry in the field - job assessments, deliveries, safety reports etc Would be great to do it directly in Airtable.

Robbi_Burdett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have tried the Glide app and spent thousands of $ and because of our volume of records it keeps bugging out, we seriously need the Mobile interface and again voting for a separate designer screen so we can simplify down for technicians, we just cant get them on to a PC on the road, so frustrating.

Is there any update to mobile for interfaces? Is it a 2023 roadmap item?

Sarah_Ford

Boosting this question!

Any update on this yet? I'm keen to get my clients on board but until mobile views are available I can't 😭

Lars_Bjertnaes

Looking forward to this

mjunker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be much appreciated! My clients are waiting for this feature too.

Alice_Linell

Echoing everyone here - please can you get Interfaces working on mobiles. Interfaces are brilliant but if you have staff on the road they really need phone access to review/add/update their own records. Any idea when this might be implemented?

PeterE

Have clients waiting to upgrade but not before interfaces are mobile friendly.

adriang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

End of 2023 is coming closer, so I'm getting in line with everyone asking for interfaces on mobile.

hannahRFP
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just wanted to add that I am also waiting for interfaces to be mobile friendly!

I have a calendar interface that works on mobile (iPhone app) but none of the ones that I have custom built work, and none of the records interfaces work which is pretty critical for how my team uses Airtable!

Looking forward to hopefully this added feature soon 🤞

Dan1962
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are we there yet?  I have a club membership database that bar staff need to access via an interface on mobile. If it's not forthcoming on Airtable I'll be moving shortly. I can see this thread has been unresolved for a year. An honest explanation and timeline might keep me with Airtable