362 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrToooom
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Interface designer is nice but on mobile it’s quite pointless and I hope I’m mmissing something. Wouldn’t want to use a 3rd party for building interfaces.

the list views show a random number of fields see sceenshot below. How can this be fixed? 

Also, to add a record - you need to ba an editor. So bad 😞 I have loads of people only doing that. Submitting records. Now I must make a workaround - because through a form it works 

IMG_1687.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

I tested this on one of my interfaces.  The mobile fields are tied to the first 3 fields of the list view supporting the mobile view.

IF on desktop the first three fields are A,B,C then on mobile those fields show up.  When i changed it to CBA, the fields showed up in mobile as CBA.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

I tested this on one of my interfaces.  The mobile fields are tied to the first 3 fields of the list view supporting the mobile view.

IF on desktop the first three fields are A,B,C then on mobile those fields show up.  When i changed it to CBA, the fields showed up in mobile as CBA.

Hi Dan, that seems correct. 
I guess the best case for me is to concatenate formula so the first field will be more useful 🙂

madeleinemiles
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, it seems that a long text field will not show up on the mobile list view, which for my purposes also renders the mobile interface view useless. Any tips on why the long text field does not appear? It is in my first 3 columns.