cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all!

I'm using an interface to create and update records and allowed to create a new record. My team has been using it for a while and love it, but suddenly the "submit" button disappeared and they can no longer create a record through this interface. It's showing as "deleted field" but it was never a field (it was the setting to allow for creation of the record) in the table and i didn't delete anything... I'm going crazy- how do i fix this? (see attached picture)missing field.png

2 Replies 2
Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Limi a couple thoughts. Firstly, what's stopping your from editing the interface and adding the button back? 

I assume the button was connected to an automation. When you look at the automation settings for that button, what do you see? (screenshot example below). This will give you hints on how it used to be setup so you can recreate it. 

Screenshot 2023-11-03 213727.png

@Limi Another option would be to create a new interface with the type "form" for creating new rows. By default, it will have a "create" button which adds a new row. Then you can still use your current interface for editing the existing rows. 

Screenshot 2023-11-05 122244.png

stevendasilva_4-1699215853052.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 122027.png

Steven Da Silva

System With Steve