Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaitroseCarpark
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Here’s my scenario:

• Every day I make a plan, I screenshot the plan and put it in a ‘plan’ table
  • Every day I might make 3 trades, each of which are stored in another ‘trades’ table
  • I have an interface where I review my daily ‘daily review’ table

I would like to include in my ‘daily review’ interface, a grid showing all the trades for the day (so the daily review’ interface would need to list trades with the same date as is on the daily review table/interface. Each day could have many trades. But a specific trade can only belong to one date. I am not sure how I can do this.

Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hey Mark, in your Daily Review table, if you’d be alright with making the primary field display a date, you could consider linking each trade to a daily review record on creation like so:

Trades table:
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 6.16.36 PM

Daily Review table:
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 6.16.48 PM

Daily Review interface:
Daily review

I made a bunch of assumptions as to how your base / interface was setup though, so lemme know if I’ve got anything wrong. If you could provide screenshots of your base setup and interface setup that’d be super helpful too

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hey Mark, in your Daily Review table, if you’d be alright with making the primary field display a date, you could consider linking each trade to a daily review record on creation like so:

Trades table:
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 6.16.36 PM

Daily Review table:
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 6.16.48 PM

Daily Review interface:
Daily review

I made a bunch of assumptions as to how your base / interface was setup though, so lemme know if I’ve got anything wrong. If you could provide screenshots of your base setup and interface setup that’d be super helpful too

WaitroseCarpark
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Aaaaah so like, do it in reverse, I think I know what you mean. I’ll take a stab at it now…

WaitroseCarpark
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This worked, thank you @Adam_TheTimeSavingCo !