Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: User access and permissions

8 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javier_Plaza_Go
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi guys. 

I have a workspace through which we manage our business, an academy. I have just two users, one for the owners and creators, and another for the teachers. Our problem is that we need the teachers to access to some bases and some interfaces of the main data base, but no to all the administration and managers info, and till now i havent found a way to restrain the access just to the bases and interfaces that they need. Is there anyway to manage the permissions or block access through passwords????

Thanks a lot for your time. 

1 Reply 1
MxRowanP
1 - Visitor
1 - Visitor

Hi Javier,

If the teacher account is invited as a collaborator on the whole workspace, it will have access to everything in the workspace.

To restrict access to only some bases and interfaces, you could first remove the teacher account from the workspace-level permissions, and then invite it as a collaborator directly for the individual bases and interfaces you want the teachers to access. That way the admin account will still see all the bases in the workspace, but teachers will only see the ones they need.

Does that make sense? As long as it is the same single teacher account, it should only be billed once for having access to any number of bases in the workspace.

Hope that helps!

Rowan