Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Usage of Extensions Map & Data Validation in Interfaces

Solved
Jump to Solution
423 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikaelV
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I'm using the Map & Data Validator extensions, which allow me to view and validate my fields respectively. I'm also developing an interface so that I can share the application without users having to use the database directly, and so that I don't have to show all the records.

My first question is: Is it possible to include the map extension display in my interface? If so, how? I've seen on other forums that this wasn't possible, but perhaps a feature for this has now been added?

My second question is about the Data Validator extension, which only validates data when it's added from the record creator form available from the extension window. Is it possible, for example, to validate data entered from forms in my interface?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Extensions can't be used in Interfaces at this time I'm afraid.  Not too sure about the Data Validator thing, sorry! I would recommend contacting the publisher of that app directly in addition to waiting for a response here?

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Extensions can't be used in Interfaces at this time I'm afraid.  Not too sure about the Data Validator thing, sorry! I would recommend contacting the publisher of that app directly in addition to waiting for a response here?