838 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acefast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am looking for an AT expert, individual or team, to create a multi stage workflow and a softr client client login.

Requirements:

5 Stage Workflow using either forms or a custom view with a button, whichever works best.
API response window inside needed for some parts (hence custom view+button instead of form)
Alerts for regular calls to an API for updates on the records
Softr Client Login showing limited parts of a separate linked Invoice/Payment base.
Softr Account login with full access to linked Invoice/Payment for oversight and some confirmation steps.

We have data ready and AT is a solution that we chose after trialling a good 15-20 solutions. However, we are not AT experts and need someone to look at what’s needed, tell us what’s possible and suggest the best approach hence putting it out here instead of fiverr or linkedin.

Looking to get something booked in over the next few days with a timescale of at least part time for the next 3 weeks.

If this build is a success we are going to market it as a bespoke SaaS so any experience in that area would be a plus.

Happy to use escrow service and/or contract etc.

Any questions email james@acefast.co.uk or drop a line here.

1 Reply 1
Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @Acefast 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. We understand that you are looking for an AirTable expert or team to create a multi-stage workflow with custom forms or views, API integrations, and Softr client and account logins. Our team of experienced developers has extensive knowledge in AirTable and Softr, and we would be thrilled to help you bring your project to life.

Our expertise in custom workflow development can help you create a seamless 5-stage workflow using either forms or custom views with buttons, depending on your requirements. We can also set up an API response window to facilitate interactions with external APIs for updates on the records, as well as alerts for regular calls to the API.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 
Best,
Charlie 

PS: Check out our best projects