1343 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Joly
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - My company is making the transition to Airtable and we need help getting up and running. We need to be ready to go by Labor Day and we are just getting everyone licensed today.

We want to use AirTable for project management across 5-6 different departments, with custom calendars to show what events are coming up and what each team is doing for each event. We want to create workflows that show the process for key repeatable tasks and can be applied to new projects as they come up. We also want to monitor staff resources so managers and staff members alike can see who is assigned to what projects and when their deadlines are.

We also want to get help created blocks/views to make it easy for everyone to navigate through all of this data.

We have some preliminary tables set up that we hope to use as a starting point for this build - but we know it needs to be optimized. Given the timeframe, we want to enlist external expert help to get this done. We are looking for someone that can start immediately!

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like and available to start right away.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

@Jason_Joly,

For setup, configuration, training, etc - @Eric_Kline has this platform wired. If you need code-free integration services, I’ve noticed that @Justin_Barrett and @Sebastian_Juhola have a lot of great advice (I learn from them every day), and well - there’s me :winking_face: - I’m a coder; I solve difficult and complex integration problems where code-free services can’t go. I fall asleep from boredom unless the problem is a challenge.

Welcome to Airtable and best wishes and success in your transformation.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jason,
Feel free to hit me up, if you are still looking for some assistance.
I have worked on some similar projects in the past and would be happy to help.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Jason_Joly,

If you’re still looking for help with Airtable, I would love to talk with you.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com