cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Jakarta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi

We have currently hit the 50,000 Automation limit on our Airtable at a critical time for out business. We have been unable to function for 2 days due to this and have not been able to get any response from Airtable Help or Sales regarding this.

Just hoping someone can contact us with options to buy more automations to get use through?

Please respond ASAP if you can help

Regards

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Jason_Jakarta!

Unfortunately, Airtable Support does not actively monitor these forums… it is primarily your fellow Airtable users here.

In my personal opinion, it is a major oversight that they don’t give customers the ability to pay for additional runs. You should send an email ASAP to support@airtable.com to ask them if they will give you more automation runs for the rest of the month.

However, now that you have stumbled upon just one of the many (many) limitations of Airtable’s automations, I would highly recommend — and I can’t recommend this highly enough — to switch over to a professional automation tool like my personal favorite Integromat.

Not only does Integromat have significantly more power than Airtable’s automations, but it also gives you an unlimited number of automations & an unlimited number of automation runs. For your runs, you just pay for what you need, and if you ever run out, you can either (a) upgrade to a more expensive monthly plan or (b) just purchase extra runs a la carte:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Expert+ Partner to help you recreate your automations in Integromat, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com:

Thanks for the response Scott. I have to say I’m disappointed with Airtable’s lack of response here. We have had an unusual increase in orders that have pushed us over the limit.

We do already use Integromat but the automations are simple and fitted well with one less point of failure but, lesson learned, I will be looking to move them all over to Integromat in te future.

Thanks again

Welcome to the community, @Jason_Jakarta! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Well, it was a weekend, and a holiday weekend at that, which probably explains the lack of response. If they gave their employees extra time off for Christmas, that likely covers most of the timespan you’re talking about. Airtable is growing, but to my knowledge they don’t yet have 24/7 support. AFAIK it’s still limited to business hours—Pacific time here in the U.S.—on weekdays, though support hours are glaringly absent from any official pages as far as I can see.