Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Appointment Booking App Multi User

357 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Divya_Shah
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to launch the first version of my product which essentially let's the practitioner connect their Google calendar, manage their availability at the backend and their clients can book the call from the available slots. Each practitioner can only see information concerning their practice aka data privacy is essential;. 

How can I go about building a multiuser login without adding them as collaborators? 

If you're an expert and can help me build this, please reply here. Happy to onboard a consultant who can help build this.

4 Replies 4

You're going to need to use some sort of third party frontend that displays the Airtable data and also allows for user logins I'm afraid.  Some options would be Softr, Noloco and StackerHQ

Is bubble a good option? But I have been having a hard time getting specific user data in bubble. It somehow fetches the entire database and not just the user's data

Thank you for the solution. Do you have any videos I could refer to? I'm using bubble for the front end but it fails to fetches the logged in user data and hence fetches all of it

Yeap Bubble's fine, I've set up user accounts and made it only display each user's specific data when they were logged in.  You'll need to set up the data in Airtable in a specific way so that Bubble can display it correctly though and that can get tricky

I'd also suggest doing some research into the Bubble <> Airtable integration to check out what people have said about it in the Bubble forums with relation to lag and maintenance.  I remember reading posts from one or two people about it being easier to just use the Bubble backend instead of trying to integrate the two