1311 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lunaraurora
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
Hello, i created a project and all was running correctly.. i had to delete it to re-create it inside "my first workspace" and now i get error "airtable team plan cannot run script on your current billing plan" ..
so,
first: how can i get script running again?
second: why i've been billed $24 if i'm on trial team plan?
third: i see 10 days left for my free trial; In case I regret the purchase, how can I get my money back?
Thanks

3 Replies 3

For free and team plans, billing is per user per workspace. So you might have multiple workspaces, the one for which you are being charged, and another for which you will be charged after the trial is over.

If you are trying to run the script in an automation, you need a full team plan, not a trial. 

There are no automatic refunds for past months of service if you are not happy with Airtable. In some cases, where there have been honest mistakes, people have reached out to support. 

lunaraurora
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, sorry is not clear to me. What kind of trial is a trial that cover the full amount as it would a full subscription without refund option? .. better skip the trial at all.

As i said, i'm on trial team plan and i've been billed $24 as it would be a regular (full) team account. What's the purpose of a trial with no refund?

lunaraurora
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have only one workspace.. anyway how can i have scripts working again? My workspace is useless at the moment without scripts.. i have 7 days more for trial, or UPGRADE option.. if i push upgrade, my credit card is asked again.. this means i'll be billed of $24 more How much is monthly for 1 workspace $24 / $48 or what?

As i said i've been billed already of $24 since the start (without optional workspaces).. can i get the service for what i paid for or not?