cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Ashton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey,

So I’m trying to achieve a reservations / booking calendar type thing for a hostel. I have set up everything I need apart from the last part. I need to be able to see each rooms availability plotted across a calendar or chart, I achieved it in excel as per the screenshot below:

Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 12.25.00.png

I thought I would be able to achieve it with a pivot table but I have had no luck. I love the way airtable works so it would be great if anyone had any ideas or suggestions as to how I could achieve this!

Thanks,

Mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ana_Capucho,

Which plan are you on? Are you paying the 10 or 20 dollars? There is the Plus Plan and the Pro Plan.

Anyhow, click on the Grid View on the top left, choose Add View, Calendar View. This will prompt a window to choose the start date and end date.

In case you need more help, please share screenshots of your table

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
Ana_Capucho
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Did you found a solution? Also interested in this.

Hi @Ana_Capucho,

This can be done in the Calendar View as well as the Gantt Chart Block. You just have to choose a start date and end date. However, if you are on the Free Plan, this will not be possible as the Calendar View doesn’t have the option and you will not have the Blocks option as well to use the Gantt Chart.

I am a paying customer. Any pointers to the solution?

Hi @Ana_Capucho,

Which plan are you on? Are you paying the 10 or 20 dollars? There is the Plus Plan and the Pro Plan.

Anyhow, click on the Grid View on the top left, choose Add View, Calendar View. This will prompt a window to choose the start date and end date.

In case you need more help, please share screenshots of your table

Thanks
I am a pro.
Will check it out.