Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Data missing from form

Hello, I've got a question on missing data from a table populated by a submittable form.One of the required fields is Address. However, some of the address fields in the AT table are blank after the form has been submitted.Is there a technical reason...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable Field Usage

I'm trying to find out how many fields in our database are empty or not being used. It's really tedious to check each tab one by one. Any siggestions?Thank you!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting Airtbale to E-commerce platform

I'm trying to figure out the best way integrate my Airtable base with Sages brightpearl.Will this be possible using a script extension?Or should I use Make?Has anyone done this before and what will you recommend? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

api call

The following bit of code is intended for a Script block to pull data into airtable it was written by chatgpt I cant make this work for the life of me async function updateRDAPData() { let table = base.getTable('Wucy'); // Correct table name ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing Comment Notification Email

Is it possible to edit the email notification that is sent out when you @ a specific user?For context;  as our purchase order moves through various stages, the access to those stages is dynamic.  When a user a elevated stage access comments at a user...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Published Form missing Helper Text

I have published a form and used the helper text as a description for some fields. When I preview the form within my account, it looks great. When I try to use incognito mode or a different account to view the form, the helper text is missing. Can so...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.43 AM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.35 AM.png
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Manual entry for Formula field.

I have a payment tracking table. It has fields that are Original Cost, Variable Cost, and Fields for each month(Jan - Dec): Formula Field). The original cost is linked from another table. If the user does not provide any value to Variable cost, The o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to see detailed charges / billing

I gave access to a couple of people who are actually my clients to a database I designed for them.I want to know what is the exact charge for those licenses / users so I can charge them for those expenses.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors