Help

Re: Creating Multiple Columns in one go (from a list or rows in one Coloumn)?

Solved
Jump to Solution
1651 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravin_Fernando
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, newbie here - is there a way to create multiple columns in one go from a list of column title headers I have as a list? I have 60 + columns and have written the Column names down as a list (which can be also as rows in one column) and want to create all the columns in one go rather than one by one as it is time-consuming (all the columns are of the same type - text) . Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hey Ravin, if I were you I’d convert the list of column names into a comma separated list and try using the “Paste table data” function.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 1.24.13 PM

Feel free to DM me the list of column titles if you hit any problems and I’ll format it up for you

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hey Ravin, if I were you I’d convert the list of column names into a comma separated list and try using the “Paste table data” function.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 1.24.13 PM

Feel free to DM me the list of column titles if you hit any problems and I’ll format it up for you

Ravin_Fernando
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for your reply and suggestion. It worked although I have to add to new table but that’s not a big issue. Much appreciated.

Is there any chance to import multiple columns with dates and Checkbox type to existing table?