5004 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_Galind
5 - Automation Enthusiast

what’s wrong with you Airtable, :confused: why aren’t you listening to us, we’ve been asking you for a dark mode for a long time, almost everyone has a dark mode, why don’t you, help us keep our eyesight for longer, please Airtable, it’s time to. DarckMode.

App to Mac

63 Replies 63
dim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1

kamael
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bump!

Strawberrycolor

To add insult to injury, this is how dark mode already is implemented by Airtable in their very own documentation portal. Not some plugin: This is a part of the code directly designed and implemented by Airtable itself. 😕

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.00.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.00.56 AM.png

Natha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 as well. It's 2023 guys

diego86
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

May be we should all send our eye doctor bill to Airtable?

Frustrated
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please - as someone above said, it's 2023. 
The coding isn't difficult and, if this is a branding/identity concern; Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc all manage to do offer it just fine without any of those concerns. 

Please. - I'm tired of the migraines. 

Research_IPRSRG

Use Opera GX browser and enable "Force dark mode" from the right context menu. However you won't get the function in the Airtable desktop app. 😞

Research_IPRSRG

Ok, there's a tweak in the Airtable desktop application, you need to go to the >Help>Developer Tools (which already is in dark mode). Now here if you know CSS (cascading style sheet) you can tweak the whole interface as you like. Change bacakground color, font color, its all there. Time back I also download a css file from the github saying dark mode for Airtable.

2023-02-16 17_43_04-Window.png

This was achieved after tweaking with the Airtable application. However, the Opera Gx browser seamlessly implements dark page for all websites. 

Samson_Burton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable has continually demonstrated that they don't care about their community, or end users. Dark mode is a relatively easy feature to implement -- and we have been asking for it for years.

I skipped moving my company (80 people) to Airtable for this sole purpose. That's almost $20k being missed. Implement dark mode!