2555 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackijacks
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I filtered a column in my grid view spreadsheet and all the data went missing. The first time it happened I was able to undo and got it back. The second time, however, I was not able to undo.

I know the data is still there because it shows when I click on the Kanban and Gallery Views.

Does anyone know what could be going on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jackijacks

ok - so i added a filter where "first name is not empty" and the data reappeared!! 

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Nick_Robeson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey there, @jackijacks!

When you added a filter to your grid view, I'm guessing your record(s) you're looking for have been filtered out.

To get rid of your filter, navigate to your grid view then click on the filter icon (indicated by the red arrow in the screenshot below). Then, delete any unwanted filters by selecting the trash icon (circled in red) to bring your records back into view.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 4.55.38 PM.png

If I'm missing something, please let me know! If you could provide a screenshot of your base so we can see what you're seeing that would also be helpful for next time 🙂

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately there are no filters on -

Image 2022-12-13 at 11.17.02 AM.jpg

No worries! Can you take a screenshot of the Kanban & Gallery views where you can see the data you're referring to?

sure thing! my uploads are failing but these links should work!

https://share.getcloudapp.com/RBuBOWrG

https://share.getcloudapp.com/Jruy6geG

jackijacks

ok - so i added a filter where "first name is not empty" and the data reappeared!! 

PakistanJobs.pk provides you latest classified ad jobs, newspaper jobs, jobs from employers direct.