Help

Re: Download All Attachments in Particular Field?

1172 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi there! I am looking to see if it’s possible to download a zip file of all attachments for a particular field. I did look at This Post and it does not seem to cover what I’m looking for.

I don’t need to download ALL files attached to the base as the aforementioned thread is describing. I want to be able to zip and download the attachments for one field instead of having to download each one individually. I could have sworn I was able to do this at some point in the past, but can’t seem to repeat it! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Dane_Ciolino
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to do this as well. Note that bulk attachment upload is readily available in the Gallery View. We just need bulk attachment download to a zipped folder.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We built this tool: miniextensions.com/Bulk-Download-Attachments. It allows you to download all attachments for a particular field into a zip file instead of having to download each one individually.

miniextensions.com_Bulk-Download-Attachments

Zvi

Jumping in for anyone who finds this thread in the future - I have created a (paid) Airtable extension that allows you to download multiple attachments, it has two modes "remote download" and "local script", you can read more about the differences in this blog post I wrote.

Hope this would save someone many hours of manually downloading 🙂

Jumping in for anyone who finds this thread in the future -

I have created a (Free) python script that allows you to download your attachments,

you can read the code I wrote on github https://github.com/garygng/Airtable_python.