cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sascha1338
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,
is there any option to edit a single data entry (row) by using a form or targeting it via API?
Example:
We’ve got 100 data entries / rows relating different 100 people. We’d like to give them the possibility to update their data by their own without having any kind of access to the data from someone else.

How could we do this?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3

You can use MiniExtensions for this:

Welcome to the community, @Sascha1338! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: In the past, I did this by making a form in JotForm that contained fields matching the desired Airtable table, plus a hidden field. Users would be sent a link for their specific record, which would prefill the form from Airtable’s data, including that hidden field which would fill with the record ID. Submitting the form would send the data to Integromat, which would update the record.

I’ve been meaning to test an alternate way of doing this using Airtable’s webhook automation trigger, but it hasn’t happened just yet. Once I get that done I’ll likely post my findings somewhere here. :winking_face:

NEPCO
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Same here with a global table for all my clients. Obviously I can’t share the whole table :thinking:

That’s why I would like to synced sorting by client (single select).

Hope this feature will come soon :star_struck:

Regards,
Nathalie (from France - hope my english is clear enough :grimacing: )