1942 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumanth_Jois
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying uploading an image from webflow form to airtable using zapier. All the form data like name, email, etc are getting added to the table when I submit the form except for the attached image. The image column (Attachment) is always empty.

Screenshot 2021-08-19 124656

So I tried manually add the image using the Link (URL) option and kept getting following error: “Error fetching URL metadata.”

Following is the image URL generated by webflow: https://webflow.com/api/sites/3d-jobs-project/formUploads/8070822d-b223-4bfe-9d61-eab61d069dc4.png

Any idea how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JudoHacker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You need to deactivate “Restrict upload file access” in your Webflow project settings.

Then Airtable will be able to read the uploaded files.

Another solution would be to use an embedded Airtable form in your Webflow site so the image goes directly into Airtable (skipping Zapier). Then, use a tool like PowerImporter to easily sync all your Airtable data to Webflow

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
JudoHacker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You need to deactivate “Restrict upload file access” in your Webflow project settings.

Then Airtable will be able to read the uploaded files.

Another solution would be to use an embedded Airtable form in your Webflow site so the image goes directly into Airtable (skipping Zapier). Then, use a tool like PowerImporter to easily sync all your Airtable data to Webflow