cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARiios
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! 

I have a board that I'm creating for sales and inventory. I am using 3 tables, INVENTORY, CRM, SALES.

SALES table takes products from the inventory, it comes with price and other information. Each record is linked to a client(in CRM) and the product he is buying.

If the same client buys 3 products, we create 3 records. I can group them by client and filter them by date and I have a quick visual of the total sale for each client and what products he is buying.

I'm having trouble exporting a “receipt“ for each client once the sale is done. I've tried page designer linked to SALES but I would need to do it for each record. I've created another table where I rollup the products by client filtered by date, but I can only use ARRAYJOIN and have them separated by a "," or something else. 

Any idea on how could I export this “receipt“ that has X number of products that the client bought? 

2 Replies 2
Zack_S
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Page designer should work for you. I would create a separate table named 'Orders' and link it to your 'Sales' (line items)

Then use page designer and in settings link to your orders table. From there you should be able to add the linked record field to sales which will bring in all the details you want in table format.

It sounds like you are missing a [Sales] table with the line items for a single client in a single date. 

You can also do a lot with rollup and formula fields. You can mix and match formulas across different tables and fields to get text that looks like a receipt if you want a plain text receipt. If you want a PDF receipt that is generated automatically, you will need a third party tool.