cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomaz_Sedej
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I can see that this topic was marked as solved, but I cannot see a reply/solution. I am struggling with the same issue. Has anyone manage to solve it? Thank you.

Continuing the discussion from Change the Order of Fields in Embedded Card View:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nathaniel_Grano
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I believe that topic was closed due to inactivity because no one replied/commented.

Unfortunately, Airtable does not offer very much customizability when it comes to the lookup search result card view. As best as I can tell from using it, the card will always show thumbnails on the right side if from any image fields that are available in the record. I am not aware of any way to override that behvior.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Nathaniel_Grano
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I believe that topic was closed due to inactivity because no one replied/commented.

Unfortunately, Airtable does not offer very much customizability when it comes to the lookup search result card view. As best as I can tell from using it, the card will always show thumbnails on the right side if from any image fields that are available in the record. I am not aware of any way to override that behvior.

Thank you Nathaniel, good to know, so I can try some other options!

JMarty2288
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Posting to see if there is another solution. Despite having the fields in my preferred order, the embedded cards don't appear in the correct order.