cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lane_Feng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,

I just would like to know if it is possible that I can hide fields with empty value in gallery view.

For example, I would like to hide “Attachments” in row “Test1”, “Notes” in row “Test2”, and “status” in row “Test3”.

Is it possible?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Lane_Feng! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Unfortunately the gallery view doesn’t provide that option. It’s designed to show a consistent card-style layout across all records. In fact, all view types maintain a consistent field display for all records. If a field is hidden, it’s hidden for all records in that view. Some third-party services that format Airtable data for display might have the option of hiding empty fields for individual records, but I don’t have experience with such tools to say for sure.

On a side note, I’m not sure what you mean by “raw.” Are you referring to a row (record)?

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Lane_Feng! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Unfortunately the gallery view doesn’t provide that option. It’s designed to show a consistent card-style layout across all records. In fact, all view types maintain a consistent field display for all records. If a field is hidden, it’s hidden for all records in that view. Some third-party services that format Airtable data for display might have the option of hiding empty fields for individual records, but I don’t have experience with such tools to say for sure.

On a side note, I’m not sure what you mean by “raw.” Are you referring to a row (record)?

Hi Justin,
Thank you for your reply! Understand, I will try to find 3rd party service to format the data. :grinning:

Hi Lane, I wanted to see if you had found a third party service to format your data for you? I would love to hear your insight!